At Incubit, we partner with new businesses to rapidly design and develop quality web and hybrid applications for our clients. Incubit started as a one person company in 2014 but has grown significantly, both with the number of clients and with our team.
We are still growing everyday and we need your help with the following:
- Interact with clients and engineers to develop project strategy and pricing.
- Work with clients and engineers throughout the system development life cycle to manage and deliver successful systems within the timeline and budget.
- Develop detailed product specs
- Manage developers and internal/external designers
- Ensure high quality and consistent delivery
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders
- Ensure development delivered on time
- Estimate price and resources that we need
- Assign project members (hire freelancers if we need)
- Control schedules and quality of the system
- Test the system
- Native level writing and presenting skills in Japanese
- Experience in project management and new technologies deployment.
- Work well with an international team and clients.
- Construct executive level presentations and present complex analytical findings in clear, concise, and decision-impacting manner. Build rigorous analytical frameworks and tools to measure key results.
- Business level communication skills in English.
- MBA or MS degree in Computer Science or related software engineering field
- Experience architecting, developing or maintaining web/hybrid applications and new technologies such as chat bots and AI.
- Experience working at a startup.
- Experience selecting and managing outsourcing partners.
- Account management, client service and/or management consulting experience.