At Incubit, we transform imagination to inspiration using the best technology and design. We propose optimal solutions for our clients by creating systems using agile development methodologies.
We are still growing everyday and we need your help with the following:
- Aid the CEO and marketing team to plan, coordinate, and execute events and expo booth attendance to increase sales leads, this includes gathering and analyzing information
- Help make a great first impression and interact with potential clients ranging from executive officers in multinational corporations interested in high level discussions to technical managers looking to begin an AI project immediately.
- Lead and execute the event plans and take initiative to continuously improve the process.
- Data preparation for Machine Learning Department
- Based on your skills and interests, we are looking for someone to support with the following tasks:
- Finding new events to participate in
- Coordinating with the events vendors to set up the company booth
- Manage tasks and communication with the events vendor leading up to the event
- Setting up the venue/booth on the day of the event and actively participating and facilitating.
- Following up with events vendors and leads after the event
- Pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or a related field.
- Experience with events planning, through previous or current work experience or through personal/university activities.
- Detail oriented and takes responsibility.
- Able to think and take initiative independently.
- Interest in working for a technology startup.
- Native level in Japanese to handle all the Japanese marketing material