About our company:
At Incubit, we turn imagination into inspiration using cutting edge technology and design. We put forward optimal solutions using machine learning and deep learning for our clients and create robust systems using design thinking and agile development methodologies.
Our team makes use of machine learning tools and algorithms to help companies develop AI-driven products and solutions. Our team has profound knowledge and experience in designing, implementing and integrating Artificial Intelligence solutions into the customer’s business environment.
We are looking for an AI Consultant to bridge our clients’ needs with our AI engineers to help empower them to create game-changing AI solutions. It may be the most challenging, and yet the most fulfilling, product management opportunity in the world today, because you will be:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with customer to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions.
- Thought Leadership – Share best practices through the team
- Partner with Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams and providing produce improvement feedback.
- Develop and support an internal community of AI related subject matter experts.
- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- Business level in spoken and written Japanese
- Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other services into large-scale production applications.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience.
- Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
- Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and Torch.
- Experience with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Machine Learning, IoT and etc.
Incubit is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation